Kid Connection Program
Important Changes for Summer 2021
Registration Opens 8am, 5/3/21
This program is designed for potty trained 4 & 5 year olds, who are ready to try a variety of activities without parents.
- Participants must register for one week minimum. They must be registered the Friday prior.
- No daily registrations.
- No walk-ins.
- Children will stay with the same group of children and counselors all week.
- No Field Trips, but we plan to bring some fun entertainers to us!
- Organized free play options.
- We hope to get back to the more flexible schedule you are all used to in upcoming years.
- We will do our best this year to group by age/family members. We will do our best to be sure kids are in a group that is the safest and makes them the happiest.
Program Dates: Monday - Friday, June 21st - August 13th, 2021.
No program Friday, July 5th.
Due to limitations in our registration program for Kid Connection, we ask that if you are trying to register for a week and the system shows it as full, that you call our office for registration assistance as we may be able to manually override to accommodate you. Office number 978-664-6016.
Program Location: L.D. Batchelder School, 175 Park St., North Reading
Kid Connection Hours: 9:00am to 3:00pm
Program Price: $185/pp/week (Pre-registration Required/No Walk-ins)
Before Care: $50/pp for week - must call office to register
After Care: $80/pp for week - must call office to register
One Time - Membership/Registration Fee Required Per Person: $10.00
There are NO REFUNDS, TRANSFERS or CREDITS.