Parks and Recreation Tennis Pro, Matt Tiberii is returning this summer with his exciting clinic and tournament! This is a really fun program of skill development and training followed by Match play! Kids are separated by skill level and age. Pee Wee will not partake in tournament
Pee Wee and Elementary are one week programs and Middle School is a once/week program. USE GRADE CHILD IS ENTERING ENTERING IN THE FALL
- Red Ball — Ages 4-6 Young players begin with a Red Ball which is larger slower and lighter. The smaller court and lower net are sized up with their ability to cover the court hit more balls and build confidence.
- Orange Ball — Ages 7-10 Orange Balls are the same size as a yellow ball but are lighter and bounce lower. Play is on 60” court with regular sized net and kids will begin technical skills and tactical work.
- Green Ball – Ages 9-12 Kids grow into a full size court with the Green Ball. The ball is slightly lighter and slower than a standard yellow ball which gives them more time to get to their shots and keep it in play.
- Yellow Ball – Ages 12+ For intermediate and advanced players looking to make their middle and high school tennis teams. Focusing on strokes and tactics for singles and doubles play.
PLEASE SEE FORMS BELOW:
REQUIRED: Daily Health & Wellness Checklist
- print & bring daily with your child to Recreation program
- Guidelines for Keeping Your Child Home
- Isolation & Discharge of Sick Children and Staff
- Plan for Preventing and Responding to Covid-19
No Refunds, Credits or transfers.